Developing the Next Generation of Cyber Operators
Ten million attacks per day on Pentagon computers. Try to visualize how large a number ten million is. It equals roughly 116 attacks for every second, of every day. What could be worse? The attacks are getting more sophisticated and harder to beat. This event will focus on the ever growing need within the Militaryto not only combat this intense rise of Cyber Attacks, but also on developing a strong, resilient, and effective team of Cyber Warriors. This task is notwithout challenges though. Without the proper training and resources, Cyber Warriors would be at a tremendous disadvantage.
The Department Of Defense Can’t Do It Alone.
What's the first step? To identify training gaps and educational requirements to ensure Warfighters engaged in this fight have the knowledge to win.
How do we accomplish this first step? By successfully communicating to both academia and industry what these requirements are so that they in turn can provide the training, education, and technology to make the Military successful.
This conference serves as an opportunity for solution providers to break through the background noise and present their unique ideas and products in an environment specifically tailored to highlighting them, while simultaneously learning about the future requirements of the Military and a variety of other topics. Meanwhile the Department of Defense gets a first hand look at some of the solutions they may have not originally considered, all in pursuit of that best value solution.
Come and be apart of the future of CyberSecurity. It starts now!
Major Topics to Include:
- How to Mitigate the Human Factor of Cyber Security
- Cyber Security Best Practices: Offense vs Defense
- Future of Military Cyber Security
- Brief History of Cyber Attacks and the Damage They Caused
- Intrusion Detection: How Fast Do You Know?
- How to Tell If You’re In A False Sense of Cyber Security
- Steps to take to Immediately Deter Cyber Concerns
- Cyber Eaves Dropping: How to Know, How to Stop It
- The Way Forward for Cyber Security